- What information do we collect? Personal information you disclose to us.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us, when participating in activities on our site (event registrations/donations) or otherwise contacting us.
- Name and Contact Data. We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number and other similar contact data.
- Payment Data. We collect the necessary data to process your payment if you register for an event or donate. Information includes your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by our payment processor. The personal information we collect is housed by a third-party donor database (Bloomerang). Bloomerang has a security policy that can be viewed at any time: https://bloomerang.co/security-policy/
- How do we use your information?
We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests. We use personal information collected via our site for a variety of business purposes described below.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We may use the personal information you send us for our marketing purposes if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see the “what are your privacy rights” below).
- To send administrative information to you. We may use your personal information to send you information about changes to our policies.
- To protect our site. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- For other business purposes. We may use your information for other business purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our site, service, marketing, and your experience.
- Will your information be shared with anyone?
We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations. We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information in a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or act regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved. More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Business transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations or, any merger, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Third-party advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to mail communications. These companies may use information about your visits to our website and other websites that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies to provide advertisements about information of interest to you.
- How long do we keep your information?
- How do we keep your information safe?
- What are your Privacy Rights?
You may review, change, or terminate your interaction with CFY at any time. Cookies and similar technologies: Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our site.
- Do we make updates to this policy?
- How can you contact us about this policy? If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may email us at email@example.com, call us at 727-477-0624